Wednesday 11 January 2012

Big Yea

I'm so pleased. I can knit, but I can't crochet..... well I couldn't this morning, but I can now... big yea for me :))  I spent this afternoon struggling with some yarn and a crochet hook, some tutorials from you tube and Imogen's 'Kids Learn to Crochet' book that we bought her for Christmas.  Here are my first attempts


I really wanted to crochet some Granny Squares, so maybe I can make a cushion with them. I've managed a few squares, which makes me very happy as a complete novice!

It looks so sweet!!


Take Care
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl,
    Great job on the crochet! Keep practicing. I knitted for years and just started crocheting a couple of years ago. I love it.

    Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I've gone Granny square mad :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by, please stop to say hi I love to read your comments