Wednesday 4 January 2012

New Plans

The Christmas holidays are nearly over, Imogen will be going back to school on Thursday and I shall miss her. She had a lovely day today playing with a friend and big brother was here for tea followed by a game and lots of shrieking! We had the Shepherd's pie...


I'm hoping tomorrow that I might get to go shopping for some used jumpers. I'll have to see how bad the winds are (it's been terrible today, poor wee Gary couldn't go on a walk in case he ended up as a kite). I really want to have a go at felting, so need to hunt for some woolly jumpers with colours that will inspire me (and that Imogen will like too) so we can start some new projects.

Thinking about new projects, I love this book my hubby bought me for Christmas, Applique for Little Ones by Sylvie Blondeau. It has some really sweet ideas, I love the dollshouse and hope to get round to it at some point!


Take care
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by, please stop to say hi I love to read your comments