Wednesday 4 January 2012

Treats

I've had a good day, been treated... always a nice thing to happen, I'm a lucky girl :)  I bought 2 magazines today, 'Simply Homemade' and a new magazine 'The Art of Quilting'. Both have very yummy free gifts, a flower making loom, and squares of fabric with thread and needles.


I also braved the weather to look for some jumpers to felt. We went in 2 charity shops, and found 3 in one of them, feeling very pleased with my finds and looking forward to working with them, just need a couple more colours...

Take care
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Had to go to the American/English dictionary posted on my side bar but I was pretty sure I had it right...Jumper is Sweater for us. Have fun feling. Can't wait to see what you make with them!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by, please stop to say hi I love to read your comments