Tuesday 7 February 2012

Happy Birthday me!

I've had such a wonderful day, a family day with hubby, my gorgeous boy and beautiful daughter, and the doggies of course!
Imogen and Andy did lots of baking last night, she was in her element cooking with Daddy, allowed to choose what she wanted to make from her chocolate cook book - she chose chocolate brownie with marshmellows.

before baking

after baking

Andy made his yummy fruit scones again, and Imo iced her chocolate filled buns with the new icing set




There's quite a few cakes in the house now, including my birthday cake. I blew my candles out, made my wish, but then it was put in a tin for another day, perhaps a nice slice with a cup of tea tomorrow.


bit blurry!


Can you spot the little face peeking out from next to me?

I had lots of lovely presents, but I'll have to save that for another day.

Take care
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by, please stop to say hi I love to read your comments