Tuesday 28 February 2012

New and Old

Hmmm mmmm... my darling hubby has bought me a gorgeous new Cath Kidston mug. It's bigger than my usual bone china ones, lovely to snuggle up with - I do like my tea! Isn't it lovely!


We found a wonderful shop full of antiques and vintage goodies, and I bought this lovely little box to put my pills in. It's covered in fine engraving, including inside the lid.




It means my pills don't get put on 'the side' to roll about, and I can conjure up lots of romantic notions about who it belonged to before me :)

Wee Bruce has settled in, can't resist showing some more photos of him... smelling the flowers

and just being friends...
with Imo too

Take care
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by, please stop to say hi I love to read your comments