Sunday 19 February 2012

Sunday

I love Sundays, we have quiet, family Sundays, Adam usually comes over to have dinner with us and the afternoons are spent pottering, watching a film, playing games, just being together.  The film this afternoon is Star Wars, Adam and Imogen are curled up on the sofa with Daddy... and some sweeties, I'm curled up with my Granny Stripe blanket.

It's growing... the blanket. I took a couple of photos this morning while there was some natural light. I'm really enjoying it, love the colours, but do feel a bit overwhelmed by how much more I have to go!



I folded it for the photos, it's to throw over our king size bed, so quite wide, my next one will be smaller!

Bought my copy of Mollie Makes yesterday, the little mice on the front are so cute!


There was a babushka doll keyring to make with it, I'm planning to cut one out for Imogen out of some material scraps, so we can make one each during the week, it's half term :)

Take care
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Your blanket is looking fab - I love how the shot of orange brings all the colours to life :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owww its looking mega pretty hun, its coming along great and they grow fast to :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by, please stop to say hi I love to read your comments