Wednesday 7 March 2012

Being Spoilt!

Not been too well the last week, but look how spoilt I've been by my lovely hubby! Lots of new wool for my ever growing list of projects.

Look at these gorgeous bundles of joy



As usual the vibrancy of the colours just doesn't show in the photos, they really are gorgeous!

These snuggle some bundles are from a Sirdar range called Calico, they look and feel wonderful!



While soaking up the wonderful woolliness, my lovely children have been busy in the kitchen baking. Making yummy peanut butter and chocolate cookies...




There were a few batches made... and eaten!
And Imo decorated these very chocolate gingerbread men...



One for each of us!
Take care
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by, please stop to say hi I love to read your comments