Sunday 29 September 2013

My Trolley Folly?

Firstly let me send you my heartfelt thank you for your lovely, kind comments on my last post. We miss our dogs so very much, and it's good to know that so many people understand this.

I thought I'd share with you all my trolley addiction. Here is just a glimpse... there are more trollies stashed in the house waiting for me to love them.




That was a bright sunny day, just right for tea in the garden.




I love the colours on this one. Lick of paint and wax and pretty decoupatch.




I'm wondering if my next one should have a Christmas theme... yes I said it... Christmas... OK, maybe next month.

Take care you lovely people
xxx



18 comments:

  1. SO pretty - what a good idea! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog just now. I really like the way you upcycle the trolleys.....Im beginning to wish I hadn't given mine to the charity shop! Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, so handy to keep all my bits and pieces on :) xx

      Delete
  3. Christmas theme - YES! Love your trolley make overs. XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... it is getting time to start planning for that time of year :) xx

      Delete
  4. Do you know ... I need me a trolley to revamp ... think I'd better get into car booting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trolleys are such handy pieces of equipment and you do such a great job in doing them up Cheryl - I think a Christmas theme would be so lovely. Go for it!
    Hugs, Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour of the second one. It's so bright and funky. Brilliant!!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're really nice and I think I'd like to have one too. A Christmas themed one sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great, I think mine may go back to the CS, after having it a years now, and not revamping it I'm not sure it will ever get done! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it would be so good to fill it with baskets of yarn :) xx

      Delete
  9. It's just lovely. Do you want to join in our Virtual Tea Party. You can wheel around your trolleys!
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by, please stop to say hi I love to read your comments